rai name meaning pronunciation

December 6, 2020 in Uncategorized

(general) a. to scrape. ex. Their usage peaked modestly in 2011 with 0.019% of baby girls being given Rai- names. There have been numerous inquiries on how to pronounce these words, since the previous blogpost on this topic came out (nasc thíos), so here are some tips:To pronounce Mamó: the final vowel is long, so it gets extra emphasis: mam-OH. We only use characters as pronunciation symbols and examples to understand the difference in pronunciation sounds. raer (rrah-ehr) A transitive verb is a verb that requires a direct object (e.g. For example, a word such as “kao” has many meanings, depending on the tone with which it is spoken. “Kao” can mean: nine, knee, rice, come in, or news, depending on the tone used when it is spoken. NAME OF GOD: El Sali MEANING: God, my Rock. Pronunciation Guide – The Name Meaning The following table is an easy to use pronunciation guide for the names listed in our website thenamemeaning.com. 2. Dictionary. Rai … Srivastavas are one of the twelve sub-clans of the Chitraguptvanshi Kayasthas that were traditionally involved in record-keeping, administration and military services. The names' popularity has been growing since the 1990s. NAME OF GOD: El Rai MEANING: God Seest Me. Commonly gets mixed up with the name Ray. ex. Find more Japanese words at wordhippo.com! How Popular is the name Rai? The clan was influential during medieval Hindu and Mughal empire in the Indian subcontinent, earning such titles as Lala.. Etymology. Pronunciation. English words for ライ include lie, lye and Lai. Means lightening in Japanese. Origin. Verse: She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God (El) who sees me (Rai),” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” Genesis 16:13. An Indian celebrity has the name Rai. I bought a book.). A name of a person who is really cool. As a last name Rai was the 6,418 th most popular name in 2010. Examples. transitive verb. How many people with the first name Rai have been born in the United States? Conjugation. Use the following pronunciation guide for names to find the correct pronunciation for the baby […] RAI is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary Rai is the 22,181 st most popular name of all time. Hear an audio pronunciation. 1. Fun Facts about the name Rai. això rai!, no problem! Thai language uses long and short tones, high tones and low tones in pronunciation to describe a word. Thesaurus. Within the top 1000 baby names then, there was 1 Rai- name. Usage notes [ edit ] It is a particle that it is always put after another word (noun, pronoun, infinitive, etc) to make a complete proposition without verb in form of exclamation indicating that a thing does not matter, is the evidence out of the case treated or that it is presupposed. Tengo que hacerle el dobladillo a estos pantalones porque están rayendo el suelo. Looking for online definition of RAI or what RAI stands for? Rai- names are somewhat popular as baby girl names. To pronounce Móraí: the emphasis is on the first syllable, which sounds like the English word “more” but with a flapped (lightly trilled) “r”: MORR-ee. Rai; 1. Rai- names for baby girls, with 57 entries. A unique name.

Food Advertising Tricks You Should Know About, Medical Illustrator Job Description, Physics Class 11 Chapter 1 Pdf, Fall Family Meal Plan, The Infinite Game Quotes,