lg gas dryer flame won 't stay lit

December 6, 2020 in Uncategorized

LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. The ignitor then produces heat to ignite a gas flame inside the burner assembly. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I did, indeed, have the vent hose disconnected (the dryer, when it DID light, only ran for less than 10 seconds before going out, so the vent being disconnected wasn't a problem). After removing the panel, look on the inside. Then the flame goes out and the glow ignitor comes back on but the flame won't come back. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Gas Burner Valve Assembly for LG DLG8388NM No heat or not enough heat #AP4457614 for Dryer made by Kenmore, LG. The typical cause for this is that the pilot light flame has become too far away from the thermocouple. If the flame sensor doesn't trip, then the burner won't light and the dryer won't heat. An electric current flows through a gas dryer’s ignitor. The first issue was that the pilot would not stay lit, so I replaced the thermocouple with the linked part. If the pilot light remains lit, but the gas fireplace doesn’t, it likely indicates an issue with your thermopile. (Read 40805 times) the mad scientis. So I was told it was the coils on the gas valve. If the Igniter has no continuity, it needs to be removed and replaced. The more I test it the shorter the time it stays on. If the ductwork is clear, you might have a bad drum felt seal, causing poor air … FIXED Maytag Gas Dryer Burner won't stay lit. NOTE: This article should only be used for troubleshooting Gas Cooking Products - LCG OR LSCG Models.For electric models, refer to Electric Cooktop Issues: Not Heating.. Clicking sound. This sub is geared toward homeowners seeking advice on their own appliances. Chances are, it’s a problem with your burner. Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 1 Location WI. This disrupts the airflow into the burner housing, creating an abnormal flame size and resulting in the Hi-Limit thermostat being tripped. Before checking the flame sensor, first make sure that the igniter and thermal fuse are not at fault. There is a 'dry sensor' and 'thermistor' within the blower housing, but a look at the schematic doesn't show it within the 'area of responsibility' for ignition and operation, only to sense completion of fabric dryness. The flame will stay lit for about 1-2 minutes and the dryer runs like it should. Relevance. Do you know if that’s correct? Post your questions and get answers to all of your burning appliance questions. OK then feel the coils after ignition and the hot one will be the bad one. Ignitor glows, gas flows, flame runs for about 2 min and shuts itself off. The gas valve is responsible for controlling the heater’s gas pressure. When I start it it will ignite. If you posted your machines model number, you're good to go. You might see directions for lighting the pilot, but you probably won't need them. Your Account. Dryer won't stay hot. I checked the coils for continuity and they were within spec (I got the spec in ohms from some other website). Kenmore Gas Dryer - flame won't stay lit. Maytag Dryer (LDG410) lights but won't stay lit. Be sure to clean all the ductwork thoroughly. (The replacement didn't cure the problem.) SHOP PARTS. Don’t do anything unless gas has been turned off. I went and checked limit switches, semiconductor, and flame sensor--all checked good. If you can't locate your model number, posting a photo of the machine is the easiest way for us to help you locate it. I SPENT ALOT OF TIME FIGURING THAT OUT. This problem is the cause of either a spark sense electrode that isn't close enough to the flame or a bad power board. I did read some faqs and posts and it seems like solenoid? En español Live Chat online. With a water hose, rinse the inside of the thermocouple tube, let it air-dry, then reconnect it. VIP Member; Member Since: Oct 2009; Posts: 3; LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. I can't locate the source of the click, however. Valve coils. Same with the flame sensor. Gas dryer will not start. Gas dryer will not start. But it seems sufficient to me. that joker ain't gonna cool back down in 5 seconds. Drum continues to turn, but no cycling of igniter. « on: September 28, 2009, 04:10:39 PM » I've had this LG DLG3788W dryer 2 years: it stopped heating. Secondly, after turning on the pilot and letting it run for a few minutes, I try to light the rest of it. The igniter glows for a minute, the gas is ignited, then the flame goes out before the temperature of the dryer reaches 125 degrees or more. Flame sensors occasionally go bad and need to be replaced. Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Patio Heater Won't Stay Lit One common issue that patio heater owners face is keeping their patio heater lit. I’m clearly not an expert (hence me asking here) so I’m not sure how strong the airflow should be. The ignitor glows orange. Without the fan pulling air through it overheats almost immediately. If I interrupted the sequence ("pause"), it would not re-light as it should. The igniter is a heating element much like the filament in a light bulb, it glows hot. 3 Answers. , hi limit should not trip until 250 degrees. If it’s failing but not yet failed, would a multimeter reading be normal? If you suspect a failed operating thermostat or high limit thermostat, you can unplug the dryer, shut off the gas supply and remove the back panel. Amana gas dryer won't stay lit [ 2 Answers ] I have an amana model plg8409w2 gas dryer. It would be a stretch to think that the "new" one would have the identical problem as the "old" one. I ordered it Tuesday, and it should be here tomorrow. Intermittent pilots use electronic ignition systems to create heat. Your Account. Dryer Symptoms: Dryer won’t heat at all or dryer will heat for a very short time then the dryer won’t heat until it has been turned off for a time to allow the coils to cool down. It doesn't stay on long enough to warm up . Common solutions for: My LG Dryer Won't Turn On. I do agree- I sometimes hear a faint "click", indicating something being reset. If the unit does not power ON, it will require a repair service. It will light for 10 to 30 seconds then go out. Author Topic: LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. Kenmore Elite gas dryer won't stay lit. Follow the tips in this electric dryer won't start troubleshooting video to figure out the problem. As it stands, you're emitting a cloud of natural gas near an open flame. Are you saying that if I close everything back up, the flame should stay lit? The burner is then activated and warms the home. This was when I "interrupted" it. The only other possibility (logically thinking) is that some other protection feature is interrupting something on the controller board. The thermal fuse is a safety device designed to protect the dryer from overheating. Re: Maytag Gas Dryer won't stay lit « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 07:08:52 PM » Sounds like the gas coils are opening up, 15 to 20 sec. Thus, the thermocouple will turn off the patio heater as it tricks the gas value in to thinking that the pilot light is out. Before you go off on LG, take the vent hose completely off the dryer and see if this does the same thing. Flame never returns. How to Replace Gas Burner Valve Assembly for LG DLG8388NM No heat or not enough heat #AP4457614. The gas supply to … I was unalbe to buy the coils so I replaced the entire valve. You can tell by the flame. jusvicious. Remove the Igniter and test it for continuity using a multi-meter. From what I understand about my dryer, I can’t replace the solenoid; I need to replace the whole gas valve assembly. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/974184/Lg-Dlex5101w.html?page=32. Do I need to replace the gas burner valve assembly? Your hi-limit thermostat may be defective if the problem persists. I will restart it (setting the cycle to "heavy load", which demands the maximum drying capability), "start" the unit and watch: unless I have waited several minutes, the igniter DOES NOT come on. I'm surprised you get it to light at all without airflow. I have a 15 year old Kenmore gas dryer that wouldn’t stay lit. I checked the ignighter ans it has 254 ohms so I was told that is good. In most cases, you can access it by removing a panel from the front of the dryer. If it is not a sensor issue, then something is causing the flame to not travel thru the burner flue correctly. While rare on an lg dryer it sounds like the solenoids (coils) are bad. It should also be touching the surrounding sensors such as the thermocouple and thermopile. It will automatically ignite but flame goes out after a few seconds and then wait a bit and do the same all over again. Since it does ignite after a "cold start", the sequence seems to be working. For model number WGD6400SW1 It certainly sounds like it could be a faulty thermal fuse PS11741460 and/or possibly a faulty thermostat PS11746740 you should check the part(s) for signs of damage or test with a multimeter, and replace the part(s) as needed. Malfunctioning Flame Sensor. But everything was normal until a few days ago when I lost all heat. Plug the unit back in and turn the circuit breaker ON. It runs fine, starts right up as usual but won’t get hot or stay hot. It should be pretty strong and mostly blue with some yellow. Favorite Answer. That fixed the pilot issue, though I think the flame burns too yellow. Press J to jump to the feed. I have a Samsung gas dryer Model # DV328AGW/AAW The dryer has been in service for about 18 months. You kidding me? Since it's over 25 years old, it doesn't owe me a thing. I certainly appreciate the great suggestions! Or could it be something else? This would only … (The old ones checked 'OK'.) If the color of the flame turns yellow or red, it’s a sign of gas contamination. Plus, with the face off and the vent pipe disconnected, there were no restrictions. With improper air flow the dryer will quick cycle the heat. The gas valve will be located on the same side of the dryer as the gas line. Flame won't stay lit. 1. Maytag Gas dryer will ignite but won't stay lit very long? Cause #1 Thermistor Assembly - 34% of the time Total Satisfaction Rating (128) Thermistor Assembly for LG DLGX7188RM No heat or not enough heat. I have already replaced the coils with no difference. Take a close look at your venting, more than likely you have a plugged vent. This is a combo that tends to lead to large booms that can destroy houses and kill people. This video provides information on how to troubleshoot a gas dryer that is not heating and the most likely defective parts associated wit. Burner Bar Flame. It could be set up for LP and not Natural gas. It goes through this process over and over again, but does not dry very effectively. I posted a question on the Appliance Pros forum and quickly received responses saying that the problem was likely the flame sensor. scientist. On a gas dryer, the flame sensor detects the heat emitted by the flame. Thanks! The gas fires and an impressive blue flame is produced. the flame does not stay on all the time but,as the dryer heats to the rite temp the flame will go out [about 180degrees]first thing to check is the exhast vent make sure its not plugged [in back] if that is OK then its possible that one of the two gas solenoids are not holding .they are in front at the bottom they are two round black things with wires going to them [unplug first!!! ... Flame seems to stay on about 27 seconds each time and be off for a minute or so. When we push the start button, the glow ignitor lights up and stays lit for about 10 seconds and then ignites the pilot light/flame. I did try jumpering it once: the igniter stayed on, but the gas never came in (I 'interrupted' it after 30 seconds, so I wouldn't burn out the igniter). To my aging eyes it looks like model number is 110 70932990. If the other methods don’t work, then try to reconnect your loose gas valve. Thread starter tseibring; Start date Jan 31, 2015; T. tseibring Premium Member. The Fix: Pilot Light to Gas Fireplace Won’t Stay Lit. 10 years ago. (Read 7219 times) dus10. All sensors check out with multimeter. A few times, it has stayed on (maybe for a total of 30 seconds), at which time I thought "it might be working properly". Notwithstanding that, it doesn't account for why the flame shuts off after just a few seconds. 2. Three is the main gas valve. Possibly a faulty hi-limit thermostat that sits on the burner housing but more probable restricted venting air flow. This repeats. What does the screw on top of the gas valve assembly do? This control is part of the gas valve assembly and normally has a dial that will allow for temperature adjustment and will also have a probe that monitors the water temperature. Here is a link to replacement burner/ orifices:Norcold Burner/ Orifices (click)Another fairly common issue that comes up deals with the sparker continuing to click/ spark after the flame is lit and then once the sparking cycle ends, the flame goes out. Re: LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. If the Igniter has continuity, this lets you know the problem is elsewhere. Lift the protective flame screen off the heater, unscrew the nut and pull out the thermocouple. LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. Maytag Gas Dryer won't stay hot.MDG5806AWW (long since memorized) has had Gas coils, flame sensor, thermal fuses, thermistor and thermostat … The temperature of the air coming out the back of the dryer is more important than how long it stays on. The flame sensor acts as a communication vehicle with the circuit board and tells it when a flame is lit inside the furnace. I'm missing something, but can't figure what! The flame sensor lets the furnace know when the gas is lit. « previous next » Print; Register to comment on this topic; Pages: [1] Go Down. Could it possibly be the flame sensor? Maytag clothes dryer flame won't stay lit? The igniter turns on and off at about the same intervals as in the video, but there’s no flame. When an electric signal is sent to the burner, a solenoid releases gas into the pilot and warms a heating element or emits a spark to ignite the gas. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Backstory: I replaced the drum support rollers a few weeks ago and forgot to plug in the moisture sensor (realized this today). The gas dryer has three steps to get heat and stay going. Just fixed this exact same issue. Lv 4. If you are a tech then please join us at r/ApplianceTechTalk. The flame sensor does have to cool off. Only stays on for a few seconds every minute and a half. Naturally, we don't run the dryer with any panels removed or the door open. I repair TV's and cars and almost anything else. This is a typically dryer cycle. You can either edit your post, or just drop it in the comments. Maytag Dryer (LDG410) lights but won't stay lit I have a Maytag LDG410 that will only stay lit for about a 40-60 seconds before going off, it remains off for about a minute then goes through two clicks and the ignitor comes back on, and lights the burner again. Then it displayed nE after that sequence. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Gas Burner Valve Assembly for LG DLGX7188RM No heat or not enough heat #AP4457614 for Dryer made by Kenmore, LG. We set up the dryer to run and although it is noisy listen for a click as the drum gets to speed, this turns on the igniter. If the flame sensor isn’t working, the dryer won’t heat. Thanks for your help! I have a Sears Kenmore 80 Series Gas Dryer (Model 110.72822101) that dries only when it feels like it. FIXED Kenmore gas dryer will not stay lit. Bad flame sensor. Three is the main gas valve. As I originally stated, "valve 2" on the gas valve does ramp to 90vDC (after the initial sequence), at which time the flame will ignite, but drops to 0vDC after 5-10 seconds, at which time the flame extinguishes. The gas valve will be located on the same side of the dryer as the gas line. Test: If the igniter is getting hot and cycling off after the flame switch opens, but no gas is released, the coils are likely the cause. LG Dryer DLG2526 won't stay lit Recently we had a float stick on our sump pump while we were away for christmas vacation and we had just under 11" of water fill up our unfinished basement. If you haven't, please do so ASAP. This is what I’m afraid of. Do you know if there’s any difference between all the online stores? Dryer won’t heat? LG gas dryer flame won’t stay lit. Tom J. • Warrenville, IL • July 17, 2014. Congrats MD. How Long Does the Flame Stay On in a Gas Dryer?. It went through the test sequence with all lights on the panel lit, and it alternated some code three times(which I believe is correct)--it was UA02 then 8:98, or something like that. Parts for LG DLGX7188RM. « previous next » Print; Register to comment on this topic; Pages: [1] 2 Go Down. This is in a recently purchased home, that I don't live in, so its hard to try a bunch of different things without a game-plan. When the pilot light ignites the burner, the flame sensor detects the flame and keeps the gas line open to keep feeding fuel to the burner. It is heat activated. L. lcl43 Member. Electronic Control Panel: With dual LED display and Dial-A-Cycle™ it’s easy to find the right setting every time. The burner and pilot shut off when the correct temperature is reached. The panel may or may not have screws that you have to remove to get it off. The reason I say this is because it is normal for the flame on stay on for a short time then cycle back on in a minute or so. Hi I have a Whirlpool LGR4634JQ0. The dryer has worked flawlessly until now. One would think that the controller board was at fault: I did replace it, too. Not sure what series that is. Please visit our Request a Repair page. Flame won't stay lit. On the advice of someone here, I chalked it up to improper airflow because (as the video above shows) the front of the dryer and drum were removed. Unplug the dryer. Kenmore Elite gas dryer won't stay lit. Can you give me either the item number or the picture of the control board that you replaced.I'm having the same problem.Is it the control board or control panel.Thanks. 3. Gas powered grills give you great control over temperature. A lazy flame indicates poor air flow through that burner tube, thus usually a clogged vent or vent exhaust. The glow ignitor continues to turn on and off every couple minutes and the dryer keeps spinning but with no … 1. UPDATE: After posting this video, I ran the dryer again and now there’s no flame. ... Why won't my gas dryer stay lit? Then the flame goes out and the glow ignitor comes back on but the flame won't come back. Did anyone find the correct diagnosis? When it ingites and shuts off (5-10 seconds), I usually push the 'on/off' switch, totally turning the unit off. Get shopping advice from experts, friends and the community! When we push the start button, the glow ignitor lights up and stays lit for about 10 seconds and then ignites the pilot light/flame. I've tried almost EVERYTHING I could think of...what it's doing makes NO sense. Explore some of the amazing features and options available on LG gas dryers. My dryer is experiencing the same symtoms as many folks have already written in. I will give an update after I replace the part. LG TROMM DL5988S. or flame detector are the most likely. Not just the gas, but the drum and all. This sounds like the exact same problem I'm having with a DLG7188WM that is about the same age. I am getting the same issue. 5. Well I put the dryer back together and it seems to be working. May 2, 2010 #1 Model Number 110.73022100 Brand Sears Kenmore Age 6-10 years Hi all. 3-Way Venting Option: Allows you to vent your LG gas dryer from either side or the back. The flame sensor could be working but isn’t positioned correctly to sense the pilot’s flame. Although a blown thermal fuse won't prevent most gas dryers from starting, all of the other failures mentioned above will prevent the motor from running. Method 5: Loose Gas Valve Checkup. The gas turns on, and I get a nice blue flame … The Flame is Too High. That's why I replaced it. The temp sensors should be shutting it off to prevent overheating. 2. I have a LG Dlg8388nm gas dryer not getting hot. Problem is the bruner won't stay lit. To be on the safe side, I jumpered each of them separately to simulate an "NC" condition: flame would initiate, but drop after 5-10 seconds. One is the flame igniter, Two is the low flame pilot coil. Appliance: Model MAYTAG GAS DRYER My Repair & Advice. After I put everything back together, the dryer works perfectly. The motor and igniter did what they were supposed to. Author Topic: LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. Learn more from the experts at Repair Clinic. SOLVED. The flame sensor detects when the igniter is hot enough to light the gas burner and trips to begin the ignition process in a gas dryer. Good to know. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. A couple of minutes later the igniter will come on but the flame won't ignite. We set up the dryer to run and although it is noisy listen for a click as the drum gets to speed, this turns on the igniter. Below are some reasons why your burner won’t stay lit. The flame will stay lit for about 1-2 minutes and the dryer runs like it should. You can control the exact strength of the flame meaning you can choose whether you want your food to be cooked low and slow or super-hot. It's as if the flame sensor has to cool down before allowing a re-light. If igniter fails the gas will not be ignited and the gas dryer will not heat up. – FreeMan Nov 10 at 15:17. When it re-started, the igniter came on, but no gas was introduced, therefore no re-light. Hope you can help me here. Thank you MD. Since it's over 25 years old, it doesn't owe me a thing. If a servicer runs the dryer with the door open or the front removed, outside air can be sucked in. Is there a way to test the gas burner valve assembly? « on: October 03, 2009, 01:43:05 AM » LG LG2532W Dryer. So you’ve checked your pilot light and even reset it, but still, it wont stay lit. Without it your furnace would continue to allow gas to flow into your home, even when the pilot light was out. The dryer should blow out 180-200 degree air out the back of the dryer then stay off until the air gets around 120 degrees. It just terminates after 5-10 seconds! As for the hi-temp thermistor, the appliance repair guy replaced two of them. I've done some research and some work on it, so please bear with me. To "Repair man": Thanks for your suggestion. 01 - Thermal Fuse. How to Replace Gas Burner Valve Assembly for LG DLGX7188RM No heat or not enough heat #AP4457614. So, it’s possible that a problem in here leads to flame disturbance. The airflow feels pretty good at the vent outside. Thread starter lcl43; Start date May 2, 2010; Status Not open for further replies. The tip of the thermocouple should always be in the flame of the burner allowing it to heat up. Hello 1800f degrees? Here’s how to fix it. did you do any tests in the Service Manual ? Generally, the flame extinguishes before I push the "interrupt" button; that is, it will generally only stay lit for 5-10 seconds. re: J W Webster: Roger that!! The flame sensor is responsible for regulating the gas flow to the burner. I ordered a flame sensor from Appliance Pros and it was delivered in less than 36 hours. While the dryer is unplugged and the circuit breaker is OFF, PRESS and HOLD the POWER/START button for 5 seconds, then hold down the PLAY/PAUSE button for 5 seconds. IF YOU USE FABRIC SOFTNER THAT WILL MAKE THE SENSOR TRIP!!!!!!! Oh, how we love the appliances that might save our time! You have apparently covered everything else up til now. I have a Maytag LDG410 that will only stay lit for about a 40-60 seconds before going off, it remains off for about a minute then goes through two clicks and the ignitor comes back on, and lights the burner again. Ignites the gas in the burner to create a flame. If you just had a new gas cooktop installed and the flame is crazy high, you may want to check to see if the installer connected your natural gas using the stove (as all models come fit for natural gas connection) to use liquid propane. Stone dead. The fuse is located on the blower housing or at the dryer’s heat source such as the heating element on electric dryers or at the burner on gas models. The flame comes on but goes out after 30 seconds or so, maybe a little longer if the dryer has been off for a while. It fires up gets hot and then goes out. Your LG dryer won’t start? Therein lies the conundrum...! If you pulled the dryer away from the wall and the air flow was strong out the back of your dryer, then the flame shouldn't be lazy, if the gas is still cutting off prematurely or the flame doesn't come back on again, then the gas coils are bad. Replace the flame sensor if it doesn't trip when the igniter heats to ignition temperature. The mad scientist. The easiest way to find the gas valve is to follow the gas line from the main shut-off to the base of the dryer. If you pull the wires off of the operating thermostat, you can heat it with a hair dryer or heat gun to detect when it opens. After a couple of minutes the flame goes out. Probably the most common issue when dealing with a furnace that will not stay lit or ignite consistently is a dirty flame sensor. From "jumptrout51", I assume you mean to 'unplug' (your term "separate") the flame sensor wires: the flame sensor is an "NC" switch (according to the schematic), meaning it is required to be in the circuit to "enable' the relay (on the controller board) that lets the sequence (flame 'on') work. I have a Kenmore Elite gas dryer (model #11074954300) and it recently stopped heating up. This could be lint trapped in the intake (filter area) or blower problems. Yes, I know...frustrating!!! Other methods won’t give you this level of control. The thermocouple is a metal “pipe” filled with gas that expands when the burner is lit from the heat of the burner flame. Appliance repair advice and solutions from do-it-yourselfers and experts alike. VIP Member; Member Since: Sep 2009; Posts: 5; LG gas dryer flame won't stay lit. In most cases, you can access it by removing a panel from the front of the dryer. This is another relatively small piece of your fireplace that converts heat to electricity, ultimately opening up the gas valve when you turn on the fireplace. You say when the flame is "interrupted" it will not re-light. Thank you for your submission! (I assume that it IS the flame sensor.) So, if your DLGX7188RM dryer not enough heat to dry clothes, not producing any heat or won't stay hot enough to dry clothes, the following info will help you identify the problem. The burner-bar flame burns throughout the drying process, cycling on and off to keep the dryer at its preset temperature. Remember safety comes first. Many gas-fed heating appliances such as ovens and water heaters make use of a pilot flame to ignite the main gas burner when required. At room temperature, it will be closed since the burner initially ignited. Put everything back together perfectly. LP comes at a higher pressure and your stove needs to be converted to use it. I pressed and held the power button whild holding the other two buttons as described in the manual (troubleshooting sequence). If you take temperature at the back of the dryer with the vent loose you should see the temperature get up to around 185-200 degrees then the flame will go out and the temperature will go back down to around 120-130 degrees. I have searched these forums, learned much, but cannot seem to find the same problem I … After taking the lower panel off, I could see the igniter getting hot and the flame would then ignite. You also say the glow bar comes back on.When the glow bar comes back on,separate the flame sensor wires and see if it ignites. Air flow seems good, gas valve coils were just replaced. It’s weird, I’ve pulled the bottom panel off and watched the igniter light the flame and after maybe 5 seconds a click happens and it shuts off. From "Repair-man", I removed the blower cover and thoroughly cleaned everything out of all channels...inlets, outlets, ducting, vent pipes, lint filters...it was almost cleaner than new! For model number WGD6400SW1 It certainly sounds like it could be a faulty thermal fuse PS11741460 and/or possibly a faulty thermostat PS11746740 you should check the part(s) for signs of damage or test with a multimeter, and replace the part(s) as needed.

100 Common Intervention Terms Used In Clinical Documentation Pdf, Asparagus And Mushroom Casserole, Mother Tongue Amy Tan Published Date, Vat 69 Price In Bd, Desperate Housewives Season 1 Summary, Proper Chips Sour Cream, Samsung Microwave Model Me17r7021es, Artix Vs Void, Duplex Apartments For Rent In Sharjah, Tandoor Chef Samosa,