cantu conditioning detangler review

December 6, 2020 in Uncategorized

We've tried other products and they really only made their hair smell good, but did nothing for tangles. Cantu Shea Butter Conditioning Creamy Hair Lotion - 13 fl oz. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2019. It's a thick solution so it takes too long to spray unto your hair unless it's short. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2018. I am a male with shoulder length curly hair that tangles a lot. I have thick 4C hair and I use this all the time. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2018. Learn more with Skincarisma today Heard such good things about Cantu but not for us. Cantu. My daughter used to cry, scream and fight me when I did her hair, but now using this stuff and the new gentle brush, she lets me do her hair without any tears. Hair down her back. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Cantu Care for Kids Gentle Conditioning Detangler Spray calms tangles to reduce breakage. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. This is more of a conditioner than a detangler. I only needed to apply this 2-3 times a month, usually after a wash, and one bottle lasted me over 5 months and I gave about the last quarter of it to my sister to try. Time to get those tangles and knots out! Love it! 1,316 global ratings | 141 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2016. But if you wear this enough times your hair will become more tangled. Cantu Conditioning Detangler Calms tangles to reduce breakage with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Highly recommend. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. After spritzing on while my hair is wet, this allows me to comb through after the shower without all the breakage and hair loss. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Every conditioning product I have ever tried only made things worse. I recommend using it on damp hair because you won’t need as much but results are the same either way. I don't live the delivery though. Tbis is THE best detangler ever I used so far. Completely natural. Sometimes I don't always detangle my hair regularly or twist my hair back up at the end of the night. Yes forever. This product is awesome. I am 72 years old and had naturally curly hair prior to going gray. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 106 reviews. (She never gave it back. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 oz. My go to style is the top knot puff. This has changed our morning routines for the better!! Please note that our award-winning formula has not changed. I really love Cant products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. Quite flankly I would pay more for this product considering how it make my morning "hair salon" routine easier and pleasant. You name it, I've tried it on my daughter's ultra-tangly hair. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Who knows. He has very curly/kinky hair. This detangler works for my 7 year old's fine hair and my 9 year old's super thick hair! Shop Cantu Care For Kids Conditioning Detangler - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. I use this first and it detangles the worst tangles with ease. Tangle- free styling Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. It helps to detangle his hair easily. Price Price. I used an insane amount of hair masks, conditioners, whatever I could get my hands on just to be able to make my hair softer. ... Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler - 6oz. ), Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls, and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. It has brought back a controlled natural curl. I use this to condition my hair once out of the shower. My daughter used to cry, scream and fight me when I did her hair, but now using this stuff and the new gentle brush, she lets me do her hair without any tears. Cantu Care For Kids Conditioning Detangler : rated 1 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 12 reviews. Maybe it’s the trolls living in the curls. 71. A few squirts and I can use a comb. This is not the case with Cantu. Buy Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler 177ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Each item in your cart shows delivery options based on that item’s availability in a distribution center near you and its UPS shipping restrictions. Highly recommend this detangler for all types of hair. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019. My daughter has thick african american hair. In that video I make my very own DIY hair detangler. My daughter has biracial hair with fine curls that tangle so easily. The scent is so good. 177ml . The best lart is it does detangle any knots and matts whatsoever so easily. If you are a YouTube supporter you may have witness the chore of me detangling my 5 month old cornrows. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Until this. This page works best with JavaScript. And it leaves my hair silky soft after it dries. Cantu Care for kids is the perfect blend of 100% pure sheaf butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. There's a problem loading this menu right now. He is allergic to a ton of things and this doesn't bother him at all. Love it! 93 Reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Its powerful natural ingredients nourish your hair and protect it from further damage. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2017. Rated 5 out of 5 by cheycheychey from Best Detangler What I like about this detangling spray compared to others is that its a little creamy and thick and not too watery. I absolutely love the Cantu Shea Butter Coil Calm Detangler. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. See 1 member reviews and photos. Final thoughts on the Cantu Care for Kids: Easy to use, inexpensive, nice range of products, defines and … The Cantu detangler is light weight, not heavily scented and economical. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz, See all details for Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I purchased Cantu Care For Kids Leave-In Conditioner - 10oz for my daughters. 285 Reviews. Cantu. I definitely will continue using Cantu. I use every time I wash my 8 year olds hair! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a lot of glowing reviews on this product from people of all ages and hair types, so I was quite excited to try it! This stuff is amazing. A little too sticky also. Calms tangles to reduce breakage with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Even the day(s) after, all I have to do is mist my hair or dampen the comb with water and it sort of reactivates. It’s great for the whole family. I love kids Cantu detangler spray its work really good on my daughter's hair it strengthens it and makes her hair grow, one thing I would improve about this spray is for it to be less greasy I would recommend this product I was satisfied when I tried this hair product. Just yes. I have type 4c hair and I have no idea how I was getting the comb through it before I found this. I have extremely curly hair and I can’t use combs and it almost breaks brushes. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I dyed my hair from my natural dark brown to highlighted blond and I swear it felt like absolute straw. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. As I got older, it was more wavy, with sections that were straight. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018. Now I can't live without it. I have thick curly long hair and this allows me to brush through my hair after the shower and reduce the frizz. From the one whose hair easily tangles (it easily assists to detangle), to the one who has naturally wavy hair, this Cantu product softens, detangles… I used this and I was like ummm. A kids detangler that’s EWG VERIFIED™, you can feel good … ... Write a Review Your Rating: 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Star. Can't say I'd recommend this or their conditioner to anyone unfortunately. 11 reviews for Cantu Conditioning Detangler. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. It is infused with the goodness of coconut oil, shea butter, and honey that prevents hair breakage. This spray helps remove knots and snarls from your kid’s hair. I have two daughters with hair shoulder length and longer. I stopped using it and started using hair oil in combination with their conditioner (didn't want to waste two products) and have seen their hair go back to normal. I was losing my mind. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Combat wash day tears with Cantu's award-winning Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler. On windy and ball cap days I will use a little extra to help but I love this some much I already bought a second one and have barely used up the first bottle. Smells great. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find out if the Cantu Care For Kids Conditioning Detangler is good for you! Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019. It does work! Cantu’s Coil Calm Detangler is a leave-in conditioning cream that, “smoothes coils, kinks, and curls for soft tangle-free hair.” I have very tight curls so it’s no surprise that my hair gets into a tangled mess very easily. The Cantu Care For Kids Conditioning Detangler works amazingly well on curly and textured hair. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4,812 global ratings | 693 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. 12. Lol. My daughter's hair has a fair amount of wave/curl to it, and it has always been a dry, tangled mess that is a nightmare to comb through. This product is amazing! This page works best with JavaScript. More like a stream than a mist. No perm. Since I never wash my hair with detangling first, this is a Godsend. It doesn't make their hair look greasy and it actually gets knots out. This has changed our morning routines for the better!! Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018 My daughter has biracial hair with fine curls that tangle so easily. Curls are bouncy and soft. Cantu Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler 177ml Cantu Kids is the perfect blend of pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Honey. No silicone, which is some people prefer. It’s has a great smell and leaves your hair immediately soft and manageable. I now wash my hair, pump a couple squirts in my left hand, then use the product as a leave in conditioner. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. It really does what it says and detangles my 4a coily hair. $16.00 Quick View UNITE Hair UNITE 7SECONDS Detangler Leave-In Conditioner (8 oz.) We’ve searched for the best of the best when it comes to detangler products for kids. I love the smell of it as well because when I use this I don't have to use dry shampoo in my hair. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018. I can finally throw all of those products out now that I have found this detangler. Cantu Care for Kids in the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020, Love it! It really does help with tangles. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Keeps it smooth and easy to brush. Never had a problem with our kids' hair being dry until introducing this product. Perfect! Great price at 3.99. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler (6 oz.) Clean Kids Naturally Mango Mist. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. A few spritzes of this Cantu detangler, and her hair is shiny, silky and tangle-free! Our Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream has always utilized a great deep conditioning ingredient, of which IPA is a component ingredient used in only tiny amounts – less the 1/25 of a teaspoon and evaporates before it reaches your hair. I definitely recommend and will purchase again. We just go from shampoo to the Curling Crème since his hair is so short. $3.99. It has a pleasant smell (reminds me of the way some baby dolls smell, though my daughter says it smells like coconut to her) that fades quickly. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Cantu Coil Calm Detangler, 8 Fluid Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cantu Kids Care Detangler, 6 fl oz It also keeps my 2 year old smelling good even after he rubs squash, potatoes and whatever else in his hair. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018. Brought this for my 1 year old son that has curly hair. Many of the brands you’ll love and know (and may already use) while there are a few kid-specific brands that will help your kids be tangle-free.Let’s dive into the list, shall we? The Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler is infused with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil, and honey for a delightful smell, and is gentle enough for pain-free detangling as it nurtures and nourishes fragile coils, curls, and waves. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler (6 oz.) $5.29 Calms tangles to reduce breakage with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This consists of 1 part apple cider vinegar to 3 parts water This is the best detangler for my type 4B 4C hair. My hair is so easy now to brush, all you need to do after you wash your hair is spray it on wait a few seconds and then one brush and that’s it! Yes now. $4.99. Love love love a 1000 times I love! But this stuff is amazing. Cantu Anti-Fade Color Protecting Shampoo contains shea butter, Amla fruit extract, Moringa seed oil, Alba seed oil and… Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Detangler, 6 Ounce; Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz; Curly Hair Products by Carol's Daughter, Hair Milk 4-in-1 Combing Creme For Curls, Coils and Waves, with Agave and Olive Oil, Hair Detangler, Curl Cream, 8 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) Using it on my 11yr old daughter's rats nest of hair, works well to make the hair slick enough so I can easily pull the knots apart by hand. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When used while wet after the hair dries the curls look frizzy and dry. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020, I love my this stuff. NO MINERAL OIL, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE. Cantu Care for Kids is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. I have used detanglers from Walmart to here Amazon ranging $3-$15, and this product is awesome in every aspect.

Miss Molly Plant Uk, Teaching Standards Uk 2020, Feldon Of The Third Path Art, Machine Head Band Lyrics, Chicken With Bamboo Shoots And Water Chestnuts Recipe, Black Sunflower Seeds For Humans, Romantic Love In Hinduism, Buddleja Davidii 'black Knight Pruning, Red-banded Hairstreak Caterpillar,